The post holder will be occasionally providing provision of tier 3 support for problems that have been escalated to the development team. This will involve investigating and solving a diverse range of problems. Other duties will include troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product, software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· A formal qualification may be substituted for part of this experience, provided that you can demonstrate proficiency in these languages
· Strong knowledge of OOP and an understanding of SOLID principals
· Ability to write unit and feature tests
· Familiarity with database design principals
· Solid HTML and CSS knowledge
· Desirables would be knowledge of Laravel and Vue JS frameworks, AWS, Docker and continuous integration
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
Salary / benefits:
Up to £40,000 depending on experience and skill set
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Kettering
Current Jobs in PHP
Graduate Web Developer We have an outstanding opportunity for a Graduate Web Developer to join business that supply brand technology services to the property industry. You would be join a highly … more
A Front End Developer vacancy for someone seeking an opporunity to diversify in a responsible position is offered by our Software client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. A salary of £33,000 is a … more