Search our Jobs
Linux Systems Administrator - Remote working
- London, Greater London, England
A talented Systems Administrator with experience of Linux severs in virtualised environments is required for a position with a market leading and rapidly growing company. This position will be based 2 days per week from the central London head office with 3 days working remotely.
The successful candidate will join a strong technical team and will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the company infrastructure in addition to helping to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will join an award winning company who are rapidly expanding.
A salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits and excellent potential for progression is offered however this can be reconsidered for exceptional candidates.
• Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
• Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
• Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
• Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
• Maintain local network infrastructure; Mac & PC based
• Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
• Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages, bash, python, php
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
• Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
• Proficient with network tools such as iptables, nmap etc
• Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Proxmox, LXC, OpenVZ
• Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
• Good Knowledge of servers and switches & basic network diagnosis
• Experience of both Mac & Windows Desktop environments
Salary – to £35k plus benefits
2 days per week – Central London near Vauxhall
3 days – remote working
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.